Monday, October 10, 2016

It's been over 3 years since I last posted here.  I have no idea what I have been doing for 3 years.  There have been a lot of changes, like leaving our house, moving into a new home.  Anna turning 15 this past year, Ethan moving to Nebraska (last year), etc.  One thing that has not changed much is the weight.  
Last August I was back up to 353 lbs.  I signed up for weight watcher meetings. I strive to go every year.  I was down to 320 but now I am around 324.  

I spoke to my doctor and told her that I think I mentally sabotage myself after dropping to 320.  Like I am fighting going lower for some strange reason.  She gave me an assignment.  She told me to add feelings to my food journal.  How I feel when I eat or chose to do a specific thing.  What do I chose to do after that? Etc.  An example is the other night when hubby requested fries to go with our steak.  He likes them fried.  Instead of choosing to bake mine, I fried the entire thing.  I felt guilty for that.  Like I should know better.. yet I still went for seconds after letting myself down already.


I plan to go back and add some posts from the start of my new journey in August 2016.  

No comments:

Post a Comment