Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 7 of GFDF

Breakfast:

  • Hash brown
  • bacon
  • egg

 

Lunch:

  • Double bacon patty only from Burger King

 

Dinner:

  • Fried rice w/ hot dog, onions, spinach, mushrooms and gf soy sauce
  • kimchi

 

Snack:

  • pumpkin seeds
  • freeze pop
  • rice cake w/ peanut butter

 

Ordering at Burger King was much easier.  I know to avoid the salads now.  I was surprised that the burger was only 1.99.  It felt odd eating only meat but I guess that will add some iron. 

Also found out today that there is wheat in a lot of the asian sauces.  Sad smile  No more bulgogi or bimbambop for me.  On the plus side found some gluten free soy sauce and peanut sauce for the spring rolls.  I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of that.  Also the kimchi.  I just love kimchi! 

Earlier in the week, I emailed the Dr.   I was asking if I should be careful of cross contamination.  She said not to worry about it right now.  My cinnamon chex may have milk in it.  I am eating it anyways (no one else will) but did buy another box that seems fine.  This time I bought honey nut Chex. 

So much to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment