Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 2 of GDFree

I think I slept pretty good.  So far there doesn’t seem to be a lot of swelling or redness so I took the MSM again.  This time in a smoothie with way too much chocolate syrup.  I really need to find a better option but the rasp MSM powder is gross!  Also got really loose stools this morning.  hmm.. Maybe the supplements. 

Breakfast:

  • Smoothie
    • Almond Milk
    • bag of mixed fruit
    • 1/2  banana
    • MSM
    • Chocolate Syrup

Snack:

  • Pumpkin seeds

Lunch:

  • 1 beef hot dog
  • tapioca noodles
  • spinach
  • olive oil
  • garlic
  • tomatoes

Snack:

  • Fruit roll
    • tapioca wrap
    • frozen fruit
    • peanut butter
    • honey
    • cabbage

Dinner:

  • chicken legs
  • corn
  • rice

Snack:

  • potato chips
  • chex cereal

 

I weighed in this morning at 328.5.  I am not posting it however.  Only the weekly will go up on the side.  I did ok aside from the emotional breakdown at lunch when I realized the hot dogs had potassium lactate in it.  I went all over the web trying to figure if it was bad for me or not.  I was not a pretty picture during that time. 

We did go out and buy some meat items as well as chex cereal and lays chips (had the least ingredients). 

No comments:

Post a Comment