Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1 of the Gluten and Dairy free diet.

First my supplements were

  • 10 drops of Vit D
  • 2 magnesium
  • 2 B6
  • 2 B complex
  • 1 Vit C
  • 1 Cod liver oil
  • 2 tsp of MSM

The MSM was gross in water.. I have to watch for a reaction since I have had previous experiences that led me to believe I am allergic to sulfur.  I was a bit blotchy but that could have been the cold. 

Breakfast:

  • 2 sausage links
  • 2 eggs over easy

Snack :

  • Pumpkin seeds (1oz)

Lunch:

  • A salad with 1/2 romaine and 1/2 spinach
  • 1/2 can tuna
  • tomatoes
  • raisins (not great with the tuna)
  • 1 tbs Mayo

Snack:

  • 1 tbs peanut butter
  • 2 red potatoes sauteed with onions and olive oil

Dinner:

  • Dinty Moore Beef stew (1.5 servings)

Snack:

  • 2 cups of Watermelon
  • 1 tbs of Peanut Butter

I started off ok, however, mid afternoon my stomach was seriously complaining.  Really hard when everything around me has wheat in it!  We don’t have the money to do a lot of shopping so not much I can do about it.  Night time, while watching a movie, David decided to make a chicken wrap.  Angel then got hungry and started to make something while I just sat there with a grumbling stomach.  I whined about it for quite some time.  Yes, I can get a bit childish.  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment