Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 118

Shocking!  I got on the scale today and it said.. 328  wow.. it has been 335 most of the week although last Monday was 333.5.  Definitely odd since I have not be watching my food nor biked since Thursday but hey.. I am so not complaining. 

I truly don't know what to do at this point.  Still can not buy healthy foods yet.. and I am craving good food which is odd.  I will not be biking today.. I woke up sick yesterday and although I feel better today I don't want to push it.  Tonight is my daughter's ballet -sneak a peek week, and I really want to be there. 

I did check out this site http://www.webmd.com/diet/ yesterday and there is alot of good articles here. I would like to get a menu in place for myself with some good made ahead recipes taken care of.  This weekend we can hopefully really shop. 

So I will just try to keep the eating in control today.. and bike tomorrow.. which I really need to do.  If anyone actually reads this.. keep me in prayer.  I really need to not give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment